|Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
|Division/Department: CORA RV
|Reports to: George Fernandez / Katherine Vargas / Juan Carlos Javier
|Full Time: Part Time: x
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides consultation for selecting and maintaining vehicles. Responsible for fleet maintenance in order to keep them running efficiently and meeting a demanding schedule.
- Provide consultation and expert advice to senior management to make decisions about what kind of vehicles to purchase, how many, and whether to buy or lease. When the vehicle is no longer useful for the fleet, the manager is responsible for marketing and reselling it to get back as much as the company’s is investment as possible.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle records; registering and licensing all vehicles and keeping inspections up to date.
- Responsible for keeping vehicles maintained and in peak operating conditions. Set up schedules to ensure each vehicle is kept in top condition. Ensures that all vehicles are working at all times to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for managing the fleet to minimize costs by maximizing fuel efficiency and minimizing unexpected repairs.
- Trains and educates unit users in order to minimize misuse of equipment and prevent unnecessary breakdowns.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
|Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Significant experience in vehicle maintenance, mechanics, and vehicle sales & purchases.
- Extensive experience in electrical, plumbing and HVAC, which are necessary to maintain and remodel the inside of the unit.
- Position requires use of fingers, hands and arms on a consistent basis for keyboarding and phone work; position requires the ability to talk and hear; position my need to lift up to 50 pound on occasion; excellent vision skills ( with or without correction ) are required.